Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Always right...Never wrong?!?!

What happens when people drive you crazy? How do you react? I've been thinking of that lately...why? Because I've been watching that happen to a friend and it brought back some memories. Everyone deals with things differently. For me...I'm the type of guy who can let things slide for quite awhile, then it has to be dealt with. I usually talk things over calmly...but sometimes that didn't always work and I can (now) admit that I've blown up. So when I saw this situation happening I started thinking...how can I help? Well I sat back and waited..after all who likes it when someone pokes his nose onto your business. Sure enough a call came, can I say out of the blue, not really. I just wondered how long it would take for him to reach out. I don't want to knock anyone so l'll just stick to this part of his relationship with his girldriend. Now I'm hoping it isn't like this with every girl out there....at least not all the ones I've met so far. So she thinks she's always right in everything, never wrong. I suppose it's been going on awhile, but he's such a nice guy he hasn't said anything about it before. Anyways...everytime they've had an argument she just doesn't let things drop until he says he's sorry. She then asks him if he's seen that he's wrong, which he admits to only to get her off his back. And she has broken up with him after some arguments....which she was going to do this time again. So my advice...Tell again exactly how he feels about the relationship, and wish her well in her hunting for another guy. Give it time, another thing I told him. Well I got another call saying she had called a few days later..apologised to him, admitted she was wrong and was just being selfish. I wished him well in his relationship and don't expect to see, or hear from him, for awhile as she also doesn't like it when he hangs out with the boys....but that's something for another time.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Hey Darren,

Glad to see that you've joined the blogging world. I'm looking forward to following your travels in life. blessings!